music and some other stuff

i love music. LOVE it. and im the type of person who, if I'm not concentrating on enjoying the song and really feeling it, I will replay it over and over until I can stay in the song zone the whole time. yeah its weird. i have many playlists, some of which are just film scores. I have so many artists and music genres in my library on Spotify I will probably never finish listening to it all. also, Spotify is 100% better than Pandora, by the way. so, I decided to share a few of my favorite songs/artists, and try to keep it to a minimum so you're not instantly overwhelmed by all the options, because Im honestly overwhelmed by how much i like and how much there is to listen to. 



Control, Zoe Wees. She is such an amazing singer and has a really cool and unique voice. this song almost made me cry, because I can identify with so much of it, having struggled with anxiety often, and I have a fear of not being in control, I HATE it. 


really anything by Ali Gatie. 



You are the reason, Calum Scott. i want this to be my first dance at me wedding. yes, I am planning my wedding. why? aren't you? 


anything by Camila Cabello. 


anything by Imagine Dragons, One republic, Mumford and sons, Lumineers, James Taylor, Lord Huron, Vance Joy, Tate Mcrae, sometimes Khalid, Billie Eilish, always Kygo and Marshmellow, LEWIS CAPALDI, Panic at the disco, sometimes but not usually Taylor Swift, Ellie Goulding forever, Post Malone, Conan Gray, and every now and then Shawn Mendes. yes, very diverse tastes I know. also I forgot, Sam Smith, Dua Lipa, Olivia O'brien, Lana Del Ray, Lauv, HRVY, Halsey, LORDE(!!!!!) Chvrches, The Weeknd, sometimes Demi Lovato or Selena Gomez, we the kingdom, and... now I cant think of anymore. oh yes, Clean Bandit. there, we're done. 


I love anything boho, ESPECIALLY wedding dresses. 




this one though *faints*



I guess i just really love dresses. fancy dresses specifically, and i love planning things and making them super extravagant, so my wedding is going to be super elaborate. for example i don't like the plain black and white tuxedos, they're so basic and every does them so the guys at my wedding will all be wearing this



Image result for guys wedding attire
different colors though


See the source image
                                                                         love this color!!

Image result for stunning wedding dressesImage result for stunning wedding dresses
AHHHH
i love the lace cutout things SO MUCH


Image result for stunning wedding dresses

See the source image



Image result for stunning wedding
now THIS is what I'm thinking. 


Image result for stunning wedding

ok yes i LOVE dresses. I'm not sure why but i do. 


so i am incredibly excited for prom. just so i can have fun getting a dress and wearing it for one night.




i think that's all.... i may or may not be back to add more if i think of it, or maybe ill just start a whole new post who knows. 









Comments

  1. Eep! I LOVE ALL the wedding stuff! You and I think a lot alike! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH LOVE IT!!!

    Btw, cuz, I tagged you on my blog again. (different tag though:) )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

pizza kinda sucks and other thoughts

the beginning, part 2.