pizza kinda sucks and other thoughts

yes, you read that right. probably my most unpopular opinion out of all my unpopular opinions, of which there are quite a few. im not sure why, but i started to not like pizza very much, maybe because we eat it almost every friday night and it got to be too much, or maybe because i had the most amazing chinese once and now i cant eat anything less in quality? i dont know. but im sick of pizza and realizing that its honestly not that good. also, i can hardly eat two pieces. i used to be able to eat three or more but that was when i was growing and im not anymore. *eye roll*

dreams are weird, and if youre a mostly normal human who dreams at night you probably realized that. theyre also fascinating. scientists still dont really know all that much about dreams, along with most of the human brain, which I think is really interesting and also proof that we arent near as smart as we like to think. after all, we cant even completely understand OURSELVES, so we shouldn't claim to have even a rudimentary knowledge of the world around us.... and we don't. i mean we don't have that knowledge, not that we don't claim to have that knowledge, because we do constantly. anyway...

also, I find psychology incredibly interesting. actually all of the social sciences are, and that's where I plan to eventually build my career though I cant decide which specific area to do that... 

another super interesting thing, is ( along the lines of social sciences) studying how people behave and think in groups. i cant remember exactly what this field of psychology is called.. behavioral psychology I think, but don't quote me on that. Social psychology, maybe... there's a different way of saying it though I think. anyway, that is also very interesting and also hard too study because people are really hard to study. did you know that you are giving off hundreds of body language "cues" every minute that you arent even aware of? that's one reason why reading body language isn't always reliable. because most of the time people have no idea what they're "saying".


even though i love using the enneagram and all those another personality test/type things, they're really inaccurate. people are so incredibly complicated its difficult to even begin to understand them, much less split them up into types, because we vary so much. take the enneagram, for example. it has 9 types, plus tri-types, sub-types, wings, stress and security numbers, and overlays. but even then, you're going to have a lot of people mistype, or find that they don't identify with any types, or that they identify with several(like me), or all of them. in my opinion the enneagram seems to be the most accurate, as far as personality typing goes, but its still not faultless.
check it out @ https://www.enneagraminstitute.com

For some reason, i love water. not to drink necessarily, though that is good, but bodies of water. if i see a pond, lake, creek, or ocean, i immediately approach it to walk in it, or throw rocks/sand/ myself into it. water has always captivated me, and I'm not sure why. it also terrifies me. from a young age, when we would watch animal planet or something similar with our cousins, i usually had to look away when they showed the "deep sea shots." 


Image result for deep ocean looking down
like this. 

Image result for deep ocean
 or this. 

the deep water, a seemingly bottomless abyss, darkness, you-cant-see-the-bottomness. yeah, no thank you. it freaked me out EVERYTIME. still does, though now i find it interesting as well, and marine biology is one of my many diverse interests. probably wouldn't make a career out of it, but its a hobby of mine to research things, and marine biology is a prime research topic. really any science is, unless its a top-secret kind, which is the best, but... very hard to find. as you can see from the top-secret part. 

FRUIT IS AMAZING. i love fruit. most fruits. almost all of them except:
cantaloupe, honeydew, tomatoes, grape fruit, plums(usually), cherries( only the bright red ones) and.... yeah that's all i can think of. i love grapes, apples, mangoes, peaches, berries of any kind mostly, and.... PINEAPPLE.


and on that note, i need to go because my mom needs the laptop. bye for now








Comments

  1. Pizza is AMAZING!! But I get how you are getting tired of it.... taco salad is really good, but we have it twice a week so I feel the same way. Pizza is rare here so it's amazing!
    Ahhh yes WATER!!! Sooo amazing!! And the creatures that live in it are soo fascinating. But it terrifies me to think of staring down into blackness.... *shivers and screams*.

    I agree with the fruit....Its sooo refreshing!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I'm disappointed in you. *clicks tongue* simply because of this: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PIZZA IS FANTASTIC. Joking. You're allowed to like what you want. And I personally am not the most adventurous eater, and have to say that you are also allowed to DISLIKE what you want. Still, keep in mind that I think you are slightly weird.

    On the other hand, I agree with you that people are complicated and fascinating. I think it would be cool to study into it more, but don't think I'm cut out for a profession in that area.

    Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I disagree. Pizza is good but subs and sandwiches kinda suck. We have been having subs from Subway literally every Friday or Saturday night so.....yeah.
    And water TERRIFIES me. Reading about the Titanic and other big ships like that gives me MAJOR shivers. The thought of the big black depth of the ocean under me freaks me out so bad. So I have never been to the ocean or on a huge ship. And I would be okay with never being on one either.
    And fruit. How can people not like fruit? Like what? I could not survive without it. Probably not. Maybe I could. Idk🤷‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah really anything gets meh with too much. except dark chocolate. not possible. i know i definitely could not ;)

      Delete
    2. Ughhhhh why even eat dark chocolate? That is disgusting......always milk chocolate-always.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the beginning, part 2.

Thoughts.