Liebster award/ random quotes and photos/me/ ramble/

                                     

I was nominated for this award ^ by my lovely cousin Autumn @https://farmandphotographylife.blogspot.com/ . Thanks! <3 So, I have to 
1. Thank the person who nominated you ( see above)
2. Display my award ( see above again)
3. Answer the questions I was asked
4. Nominate 5 bloggers ( it'll probably end up being less because I don't know a lot of other bloggers who weren't already nominated for this...
5. Ask 6 new questions 
6. Let my nominees know they have been nomineeted. Yes, I know, not a word. well it is now. 

Now for the questions I was asked:

1. What would be your perfect day?

ohhhh.... ok.... So start off the day probably pretty early, but not too early, and basically hang out with friends all day. maybe swim if it was during the summer, go for a hike, go shopping, and just walk around places. maybe a road trip, maybe go to the movies, just a lot of fun random things. 


2. What has been your best moment this year?

ok wow just one MOMENT? not fair, autumn, not fair. ;) umm.... well I really can't choose just one so ill do tops. 
stawberry planting. so much fun and interesting conversations....
cabin!!! 
biology labs. 🤣
hanging out with friends doing anything really
Zoom calls, with anyone. they're always interesting. or super boring, but usually there's at least one thing to entertain me.
since its for this whole year, earlier this year would be
Florida trip.
ok so yes I kinda didn't do that one right but it was hard so *shrug*

3. What is the most important thing God has taught you during quarantine?

first, something that just the quarantine, in general, has taught me is I CANNOT stand being away from people for long periods of time, even short ones. but, through that, God has taught me to trust him in everything and be patient and wait for HIS timing which I hate but I'm getting better at it. 

4. What motivates you to get up every morning?

my bladder mostly.

just kidding I actually don't go to the bathroom first thing I go downstairs and EAT. what motivates me to get up? if I have a busy day its excitement, if not its because I like getting things done and I cant do most of it from bed. 

5. If you had the option of adopting a baby fox or a baby koala?

ummm.... baby fox. itd probably be more fun, I think koalas are kinda lazy. 

6. If you had to make an alias what would it be?

id probably just change my last name to Carson, which is my grandma on my dads sides maiden name, and I like it. apparently, I'm also very carsonish, as they're known for they're argumentive spirits and quick tempers so, it works. I might also spell my name backward because it sounds cool. or, take off my first name and just use my middle one and last...

Now, I really don't know a lot of people with blogs who have not been nominated soooo....I'm gonna nominate my other blog. 😜

Alivia- https.www.thepaperzebra.blogspot.com

I'm trying to find more un-nominated bloggers, ill edit this when I have. bye for now

wait no, I was adding more to this. 

random quotes/poems/
i found these while being random and liked them so you must also see them.




love this.
                                                                        
                                                      


   
MOTTO
                                             
           
                             
mostly true
                                                                     
                                          YES. 
yup.
                                                                        



and yessss i have more. some of them are relating to my personality type and i thought they were interesting. also some funny ones in there too. enjoy, and ill be back to talk. 
my other motto
                        
                           

                    
ok so yes my DNA thinks this too apparently. also the accent kills me every time.
           
why yes I have made this face. alot.
      

               



                   very true. you've been warned. 
                    unfortunately also true yes. 
                        hehehe... yeah... 

           starting the personality section thing with this one

                              yes indeed. 
                    that's me on a normal day, btw

                              👏👏👏
  YES. I'm an enneagram 8 if you didn't guess by all the 8s floating around. and the enneagram, actually really any personality type things ( even though technicallyyyyy they're not accurate) are one of my passions and i type everyone i know.


                           



most times ;)

this made me laugh at the start of quarantine before i died from lack of people....

ha yes.

THIS☝

k, these next two i found and thought they were cute 🤷


yessss 🤣


why is Gollum my favorite EVER?? anyone else?


I follow a couple Christian meme accounts and its the best thing ever. i have more of these don't worry 




no that's just cruel 

yes..... 






                     also, I love this art style.

am i done? nope. i got more. 

HUNGER GAMES!!!!! If you have not read this series, you must. the movies are amazing too, but books first. 


Finnick is my spirit animal

*sniffle* 




one of the best HG quotes ever.



oh you thought i was done? hahahno.



my sister..... 



and now for a few of the best GIFS ever.






and the beach. 

now for real, i am done. not with this post, oh no. but with the photo dump which was super fun and i think ill do it every week or so, because i have a TON of pictures. 



 goodbye for now














  
    




Comments

  1. LOVED THIS!! Loved all your answers, and yes, oh my the convos during strawberry picking. Lol, there were.... not gonna finish that

    Love the Hope is the only thing stronger than fear!
    and the exercise one! 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! yes, those conversations were definitely... interesting. ;)

      Delete
  2. Love this Alivia. You surprised me every time with a totally new series of pictures. I could have scrolled forever and still wouldn't be bored. Thanks for making my day better and I cant wait to scroll through as many pictures as possible😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gwen!! and rest assured, there will be more pictures. ;)

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed reading your answers. I just found your blog and can't wait to see what else you post!
    -Lilly
    https://tidbitsofahomeschoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

pizza kinda sucks and other thoughts

the beginning, part 2.

music and some other stuff